Jaeger leCoultre Duometre a Quantieme Lunaire 604.35.70
- Stock #: WP4202
- Brand: Jaeger LeCoultre
- Series: Duometre
- Model: 604.35.70
- Limited Edition
- Please Inquire
Dial Color: Black
Case: 18k White Gold 42mm
Strap: Crocodile Leather
Bezel: 18k White Gold
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Movement: Manual Wind
Water Resistant: 50 meters / 165 feet
Certificate of Authenticity: Yes
Previously owned Jaeger leCoultre Duometre a Quantieme Lunaire gent’s watch, Model # 604.35.70.
Limited Edition of only 200 pieces produced.
18kt white gold 42mm case. 18k white gold high polished bezel. Black colored dial. Hours, minutes, seconds, 2 power reserve indicators, date and moonphase.
This watch features:
- Solid 18kt White Gold case and lugs with a mostly high polished finish, the sides of the case have a fine brushed/satin finished.
- Solid black colored dial.
- Regular time telling sub-dial located at the left side with elegant leaf-shaped polished white gold hands.
- Combination of applied white gold Arabic Numeral hour markers and white index hour/minute markers.
- Large central seconds white gold seconds hand.
- A 1/6th of a seconds "Jumping Seconds hand" is located in its own sub-dial at the bottom center of the dial.
- The time can be set to the second, thanks to the 'Stop Seconds' feature, By pulling the crown out a single click the 1/6th of a seconds hands stops at the '0' position, another small pull on the crown resets the large seconds hand to '0', once you have set the time and push the crown back in, both seconds hands will start again from '0'.
Power Reserve Indicators:
- Power Reserve indicators are viewable via two hands at the bottom of the dial.
- The hand in the left bottom corner indicates the 50 hour Power Reserve of the time mechanism.
- The hand in the right bottom corner indicates the 50 hour Power Reserve of functions mechanism.
Calendar and Moonphases Functions:
- The sub-dial to he left of the dial features 3 complications:
- Date indicated by the blue hand pointing to the outer perimeter of the sub-dial. The hand points to white printed Arabic Numeral & Index date markers. The date can be easily advanced using the button located at the top left edge of the case.
- The Moonphase indications printed in matching cold color on the inner perimeter of the sub-dial serves two purposes: using both ends of the polished white gold hand, one end points to the current Moonphase in the southern hemisphere & the other end of the hand points to the age of the moon using numbers.
- Moonphase for the norther hemisphere is indicated by a an electric blue colored disc viewable via a window cutout at the top center of the sub-dial.
- Jaeger LeCoultre Caliber 381, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 369 parts, contains 40 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
- The movement has been hand finished with remarkable beauty combining many different patterns of finishes on the steel components, hand beveling, polished sinks & blued screws.
Also known as:
Jaeger LeCoultre, Jager Le Coultre, Coultra, leCoultre, Jaeger-LeCoultre, rare, 604/35/70, 604.35, 604-35-70, Q6043570, 6043570
Subject To Availability