A. Lange & Sohne 1815 212.050
- Stock #: WP3003
- Brand: A. Lange & Sohne
- Series: 1815
- Series: *Specials*
- Model: 212.050
- Special: Great Price
- New Arrival: JUST IN
- Limited Edition
- Special Price: $44,750.00
Dial Color: Silver
Case: 18k Rose Gold 37.4mm
Strap: Crocodile Leather
Bezel: 18k Rose Gold
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Movement: Manual Wind
Water Resistant: 25m / 82 ft
Certificate of Authenticity: Yes
Previously owned A. Lange & Sohne 1815 Model #212.050
- Solid 18kt "HONEY" gold case. Bezel, lugs & corners all finished with a polished finish. Case edges, button tips & case back finished with a fine satin/brushed finish.
- Solid flat silver dial with a fine sunburst guilloche texture in the center of the dial.
- Blued hands
- Moonphase indicator sub-dial located at the bottom left side of the dial. Moonphase sub-dial is finished with a metallic blue color, the stars are silver, the Moonphase is 18kt honey colored gold matching the case material.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the bottom right side of the dial giving the dial a nice balance symmetrical look.
- Lange & Sohne Caliber L943.2, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 220 parts, contains 26 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 45 hours.
- Three-Quarter plate: center finished with a sunburst texture & outer diamter finished with a "solarisation", and finally with a wave pattern border on the 3/4 plate.
- Like the case the Balance Cock is made of 18kt honey gold, which has been intricately hand decorated, a true feat considering the considerable hardness of the honey gold material.
- All components (even those buried deep inside the movement which are hidden from the eye) have been meticulously finished and have polished beveled edges.
This watch is in mint condition and comes to you with original box and papers.
Also known as:
Lange and Son, 212050, 212/050, 212-050,212, 212.50, 212/50, 212-50
Subject to Availability
+ CLICK TO ZOOM