A. Lange & Sohne 1815 212.050
- Stock #: WP3003
- Brand: A. Lange & Sohne
- Series: 1815
- Model: 231.031
- Limited Edition
- Please Inquire
Dial Color: Silver
Case: 18k Rose Gold 37.4mm
Strap: Crocodile Leather
Bezel: 18k Rose Gold
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Movement: Manual Wind
Water Resistant: 25m / 82 ft
Certificate of Authenticity: Yes
Brand new A. Lange & Sohne 1815 Model #212.050
- Solid 18kt "HONEY" gold case. Bezel, lugs & corners all finished with a polished finish. Case edges, button tips & case back finished with a fine satin/brushed finish.
- Solid flat silver dial with a fine sunburst guilloche texture in the center of the dial.
- Blued hands
- Moonphase indicator sub-dial located at the bottom left side of the dial. Moonphase sub-dial is finished with a metallic blue color, the stars are silver, the Moonphase is 18kt honey colored gold matching the case material.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the bottom right side of the dial giving the dial a nice balance symmetrical look.
- Lange & Sohne Caliber L943.2, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 220 parts, contains 26 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 45 hours.
- Three-Quarter plate: center finished with a sunburst texture & outer diamter finished with a "solarisation", and finally with a wave pattern border on the 3/4 plate.
- Like the case the Balance Cock is made of 18kt honey gold, which has been intricately hand decorated, a true feat considering the considerable hardness of the honey gold material.
- All components (even those buried deep inside the movement which are hidden from the eye) have been meticulously finished and have polished beveled edges.
Also known as:
Lange and Son, 212050, 212/050, 212-050,212, 212.50, 212/50, 212-50
Subject to Availability