A. Lange & Sohne Tourbograph Pour le Merite 712.050
- Stock #: WP2636
- Brand: A. Lange & Sohne
- Series: Datograph
- Model: 712.050
- Retail Price: $508,900.00
- Please Inquire
Dial Color: Silver
Case: 18k Honey Gold 41mm
Strap: Crocodile Leather
Bezel: 18k Honey Gold
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Movement: Manual Wind
Water Resistant: Yes
Certificate of Authenticity: Yes
Brand new Lange Tourbograph Pour Le Merite "Homage to F.A.LANGE" limited edition 50 pieces in Honey Gold, Model # 712.050.
- Solid 18kt "HONEY" gold case. Bezel, lugs & corners all finished with a polished finish. Case edges, button tips & case back finished with a fine satin/brushed finish.
- Solid silver dial with a fine sunburst guilloche texture in the center of the dial.
- Painted black Arabic Numeral hour markers, minute track & Chronograph indicators.
- Blued hands.
- Rattrapante(Split Second) Chronograph:
- Large central blued seconds counter with a silvered "split seconds" directly beneath.
- Silvered outer flange with black painted 5 seconds, one seconds & 1/3rd of a second indicators.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Power Reserve sub-dial indicator located at the 3 o'clock position,
- Tourbillon cage located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Lange & Sohne Caliber L930.0, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 465 parts (not including Fusee-and-chain) of which 84 are for the Tourbillon cage, contains 41 ruby jewels & 2 diamond endstones jewels - total of 43 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 36 hours. This watch has a total of over 1000 components!
- All components (even those buried deep inside the movement which are
hidden from the eye) have been meticulously finished and have polished
beveled edges. The chronograph bridge is hand engraved making each watch
Tourbillon, Split Second Chronograph aka Rattrapante, Power Reserve Indicator. This watch is also known as 712050, Homage To F. A. Lange
The case material used is 18kt "HONEY" colored gold, exclusively developed for Lange & Sohne. The honey gold has a subtle warm hue to it & has a color somewhere between white gold & yellow gold. With a Vickers hardness of over 300, this gold is about twice as hard as other gold alloys, making it more scratch resistant.
Also known as:
Lange and Son, 712050, 712/050, 712-050, 712.050,71250
Subject to Availability